Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodbye my BFF



My BFF at work (and fellow Twilight fan) Brandi is leaving me! She thinks getting a better paying job with better benefits, so she can support her and her son, is more important then keeping me entertained at work! Whatever!!! How boring work will be now.......its very sad. Does anyone have a 30 something brother, friend, uncle, cousin, neighbor, pool boy, etc that is LDS looking for a great wife? If I can find her a husband to support her, maybe she won't leave me! Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Okay well anyway, Brandi you will be missed and I know great things will come to you out there in your new life. Just don't forget me....and cut me a deal on my taxes next year! See you at Taco Bell!!!!!

2 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Whatev!! She is my BFF!!!

Kellie said...

Oh how I love her. and will miss her.