Thursday, April 30, 2009

Staycation

The boys have been off track for about 3 weeks and have been bored so Ron and I took a day off from work and we took a little family day. We had fun, but it cost more then we expected. We took the Front Runner from Clearfield to Salt Lake since we hadn't been on it yet. That was $36. Then we went to the Clark Plantarium to see an IMAX movie, $30. Jonah loves space, the moon and planets so we watched a 3D space station show. It was cool. Then we went to a hamburger place at the Gateway that Ron wanted to try called The Counter. It was pretty cool, you get to build your burger the way you want, but it's also expensive!!! We spent $60 there!!!! Ugh! After all that we went to Temple Square and walked around a little. We meet MANY Sister Missionaries. If you have ever walked around Temple Square you would know that there are MANY Sister Missionaries there!!! One Sister was from Pakistan and I thought that was pretty cool. I don't know how many members are in Pakistan but I am guessing not many. So we had a fun day, we like to do fun things with the kids since we have such messed up schedules and are hardly ever together at the same time, but hopefully next time we will pick something a little less expensive!!!
















Riding the Front Runner

3 comments:

Mom said...

We went to Tmeple Square over spring break and there were more sister missionaries than visitors. We could not walk 10 feet w/o talking to them!!! But is was still a good time.
Glad to see you had a fun day! I am sure it was worth it.
signed-not your mom-
I really need to change that....

Memesh said...

Kalee - I was wondering who my mom went with to Temple Square when I first read that!!! Hee Hee!!!

MooseGal said...

I am getting OLD but I sure don't remember going to temple square (hee hee). Love your pictures. Signed: Your Real Mom