Thursday, June 11, 2009

Deal of the Century!


I bought this rug the other day at Shopko. It was a $159.99 rug and I paid $15.99. That is a savings of like $144! WHO could pass that up?? Did I need a rug? um...no not really. Does this rug match my house? um...no not really. BUT IT WAS ON SALE!!!! I think I have a case of the "Holly Thompson's", I can't pass up a good deal. I used to be able to. The old me would have looked at this and said it doesn't match and passed it by, but the new me just couldn't. Could you? It was a Super great deal and if there had been more I probably would have bought them too (another symptom of the "Holly's"). So now I have this scheme to totally re-do my living room with new furniture, paint and decorations to match my new cheap rug. Sounds like a great idea, right?? Now if I can only find a great deal on a new couch!

1 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Good luck finding a couch for $15.99 :)