Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Scrapbook Room....Finally!

I Finally have my scrapbook room done just how I want it!!!! Actually, that is not totally true. I would want it 3 times the size, but that isn't going to happen. It would also be nice if Hannah kept her table clean, but she is 5 so... ya know. We kicked the boys out of their room last December then painted and moved all my CRAP in. I am using our old dinning room table for my desk, I have lots of storage containers for all my embellishments and ribbon. I even have a TV/VCR and DVD player to watch my chick flicks. I saw this rub-on on another scrapbookers blog and had to have it. The last things to go up were the 12x12 framed scrapbook pages. Not magazine worthy layouts, but they are my style. I love my Room!!! I love the blue walls and white storage shelfs. I love that I can watch a movie while I scrapbook. I love that this room is everything about me.

1 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Impressive, and very nice! I like the blue walls. I think I need to come and see it in person.