Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jazz Game

I got Front Row tickets to the Jazz game the other night from my work. Each ticket had the face value of $904!! I am sure they really didnt cost that much. They are part of the 100 Club. We got to eat a Yummy buffet dinner upstairs before the game, then went to the 100 club half time room for snacks. We walked around with our tickets around our necks like Wayne and Garth with their back stage concert tickets .........Remember??? No? Okay anyway... We had a great time. I get them about once a year, my reward for working with the company for over 15 years I guess. A raise would be nice...but that is another story.










Ron didnt mind the view from our front row seats......
My favorite part of going to a Jazz Game? Watching the Bear!




















Oh and watching the game......Jazz Won!! yeah


















0 comments: