Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bike Parade, Breakfast and Water Party. Busy Morning!


We had a Ward/Neighborhood party this morning at the park. There was a Bike Parade: Noah rode my old bike, my nephew Cody rode Noahs, Jonah had his own and Hannah had her very first, new, non-hand me down bike. Ron bought it for her Thursday night so she would have something to ride for the parade. She loves it. Ron spent some time with her on Friday night teaching her how to ride it. She is doing really good!!! After the parade we had breakfast at the park. I had to restrain my kids from getting seconds and thirds until eveyone had some. Then there were the innocent "Water Games". This lasted Maybe 10 minutes until it turned into the "Water Wars". No one was safe even with babies and expensive cameras. Luckily I didn't meet the open end of a bucket of water as some people did.......















0 comments: