Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bunko

I played Bunko for the very first time last week. My friends have been trying to get me to play or at least be a sub in their group for a long time, but I have refused because I am not a "game" person. Tiffany finally convinced me to come sub and have a much needed girls night out so I gave in and went. I actually had FUN!!! It was at my old next door neighbors house in Roy. I parked right in front of my old house (which by the way is for sale again for $40,000 more then what we sold it for 3 years ago). It's weird to go back like that, but I can finally do it without crying. I still miss my friends a lot, but I finally feel like that is no longer my house. We have made new memories in Clinton. ANYWAY, bunko is fun and crazy and I had a good time and I WON A PRIZE! Not bad for a first timer!!!


1 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Helloooooo Michele. Brandi gave me your blog. Now I can stalk :) And I love the work blog! Too funny :)