Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Birthday Part 4 - presents

For my B-day Ron gave me a New Nice Nikon camera, a porch swing and perhaps the best gift of all: He cleaned the bathrooms while I was at the parade. NICE! :)

After the parade he took me to see The Ugly Truth at the Syracuse theater. I love that theater (they have Mtn Dew and excellent popcorn!) but the movie was not so good. It was rated R which I didn't know before seeing it. OOPS, but Gerald Butler is hot! So then the night was still young and we didn't want to go home so we called my sister to see if she would be okay to watch the kids a little longer and we went to the theater in Ogden to see Star Trek. I loved that show. I am not a big trekie, but I really liked it.

The next night my friends brought me some Twilight presents and took me to dinner at Fridays and to see 17 Again. They are truly good friends. Enough said..... :)




























0 comments: