Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Birthday Part 2 - The diet breaking dinner


I had been dieting pretty good for 9 days (that doesn't seem like alot, but anything after day 1 is A LOT!) ....then my Birthday came. I thought I could just ignore my B-day and keep dieting, but that is hard when people want to take you out to eat, have cake for you, buy you Birthday Mtn Dews.....etc. Its even harder when you WANT to go out to eat, you WANT cake and you WANT Mtn Dew. UGH So Dad and Lu took us to ABC in Roy for my b-day dinner. I LOVE the Sesame Chicken!!! The owner played Happy Birthday on a leaf. Jonah thought it was so cool he asked for his own leaf. He practiced for about 5 minutes and that was that...


PS. Dieting sucks!













1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...I love ABC's and the amazing music there! I'm so jealous. It sounds like you had an awesome birthday.