Monday, December 1, 2008

Carrie Underwood Concert

On November 19 I went to the Carrie concert with my friends. I love Carrie! I am not a watcher of the American Idol, I HATE to see anyone get embarrassed or make a fool of themselves, so I didn't become a fan until she put out her first album. It was really good! She did a great job. My camera on the other hand was not so great. I took a ton of pictures but none of them were very good. We were too far away.

Can you see her?

Carrie with Little Big Town. I only know one song they sang, something about fishing poles and crawfish holes. A bit Hick, but catchy!!!






Shauna, Holly, Me and some guy with his Beer.



Angie, Jen, um....someone that someone knew and I wasn't going to forget her name, but I did anyway, Tiff and Melissa.





Cousin Shauna and Noreen. There were too many of us that wanted to go and not enough seats together so these guys were 2 rows back.













2 comments:

Becca Jo said...

how fun for you!!

Kimberly said...

O my heck i can't believe you were that close im still way sad i missed this...