Tuesday, May 12, 2009

25 Random Things about Me....

I did this on my facebook account and thought it was kindof fun so I thought I would post it here. So whomever reads this - I think you should do a list about yourself!!!!

1. I can't drive a stick shift car.
2. I prefer Puffs over Kleenex.
3. I love to explore old graveyards.
4. I have a red heart shaped filling on my tooth. I had a creative Dentist when I was about 8.
5. I lived in New York for 1 1/2 years. I miss my Beckys! Carma, Kristin, Lisita and Cynthia.
6. I miss Brandi very much. So does Angel, Brittany, Dave, Alan, Daren, Bret, Kory, Kellie and all the Spanish speaking boys in the warehouse!!!
7. I don't have any pets. 3 kids and a husband are enough to clean up after and they don't stink when they get wet.
8. I love to travel.
9. I hate to pluck my eyebrows (right Angel?) so I just wait until I am a unibrow and then I get them all waxed off. (is this like TMI?)
10. I am NOT good at returning phone calls.
11. I DON"T watch American Idol or Survivor or The Amazing Race or The Biggest Loser.....I can't stand to watch people make idiots of themselves.
12. I do watch Ghost Hunters, Lost and Scrubs. So don't bug me on a Wednesday night!
13. I love my husband, he is my best friend. I love my kids!!!! I am very blessed!
14. I really want another baby and I wish I didn't have to work!
15. I guess this is only 15 Random things because it won't let me add anymore lines! UGH
16. I am really dumb when it comes to computer things, but I figured out how to make more lines though so I can continue my list! Are you just soooooo excited?
17. I have 1 sister, 2 brothers, 1 half brother, 1 step-brother, 1 step-sister, 1 mom, 1 Dad and 1 step-Mom.
18. I love the Dew, but have recently kind-of given it up. Now I drink caffeine free Dew ( that doesn't count, right?)
19. I love Twilight (the books mostly), sorry, but I do.
20. I spend hundreds of dollars on scrapbook supplies, then never have the time to actually scrapbook. (Tiff, Holly, Noreen and Shauna when are we going scrapbooking ???)
21. My favorite color is blue (these are getting lame, I should have stopped at 15)
22. I HATE Seafood. Ick. I would die in the wilderness if I had to catch my own fish to survive. Slimey, smelly, yucky!
23. People that drive in the middle lane while trying to merge over instead of stopping and waiting to get in DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!
24. Famous People I have met (or at least seen up close): Lisa Bearnson (I know some of you are like who?) Danny from New Kids on the Block (oh yeah!), Mr T (okay so it was me and about 500 other Stars Drill Team girls, but hey, I was there!)um.....oh Phil Collins in DisneyWorld, MC Hammer (at Planet Hollywood in NEW YORK)I guess that is all. That was a pretty lame list, but when I started it I thought I had met more famous people then that......guess not.
25. I have a heart condition called Long QT syndrome. My son Jonah has it also, so please don't try to jump out and scare us, we might die. HEe HEE, that is a nice way to end it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: