Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jonah's 9th Birthday

Jonah turned 9 this year and we had a party at Arctic Circle. I ordered the cake from Walmart and when I picked it up it said "Happy Birthday Jonaha". Hello!!!! Jonaha????? I thought it was funny and didn't have time to make them fix it so I just took it and left. Jonah invited 9 boys and 1 girl to his party. Brenna is just his "friend" that happens to be a "girl" but she is NOT his "girlfriend". Um....ya whatever. They did this pose on their own. Jonah told everyone that he wanted Webkins. He got 7!! Luckily they were all different. He had a great time with his friends and I was SOOOO done by the time it was over - 11 screaming kids will do that to you!







3 comments:

Kimberly said...

aw it looks like he got all the webkinz he could hold afterall haha!! Looks like it was a fun birthday and im glad he got what he wanted. We need to scrapbook again soon!!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I am glad we could contribute to all of the Webkinz! Love the party pics.

123 said...

i randomly found ur blog and i totally knew u were mormon from ur pictures! lol... i'm mormon too.