Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day


















My Mom and Sister Jen



















My Stepmom and Sister Jen
















Ron and my Mother's Day present - a new grill. For Father's Day he is getting a porch swing. I really wanted a porch swing for Mother's Day, but we needed the grill first since we were having a Bar-B-Que at our house, so Ron got his present early and he loves it!!!

















No one would look at the camera! Little stinkers!



































































The kids made me these pots at church. We went to Ron's Mom's ward because Ron's brother was speaking.
The Lego flower was from Noah. The boys are in the Lego Club so they got to make these at Walmart for Free!!!











Roses from Ron and the kids. They were much prettier, but I didn't get a picture until they were dying. Oops

I had a great Mother's Day. I am blessed to have 3 beautiful kids and a great Mom, Step-Mom and Mother in law.

0 comments: