Friday, June 6, 2008

Ballerina Girl






Hannah LOVES taking dance, I am sooo glad! I loved dancing when I was younger and I am glad I passed that on to her. She didn't have much rhythm in the beginning but now she dances everywhere: on the way to the potty, in the grocery store, at church....anywhere. She goes to Shaw Dance in Sunset with my friend Tiffany's daughter Mckenna and her cousin Lindsey. The classes started last fall and just ended a few weeks ago. These pictures were taken at their Spring "concert". We weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance which was just he** for this scrapbooking mom! I still took some when they came out to take a final bow. I am such a rebel. I get teary when she is up there on the stage. She is usually a step or 2 behind everyone else but its so fun to watch. She got a trophy that night and some flowers from Ron and the boys. She was so excited for those as you can see in the pictures. She can't wait to go back in the fall!

0 comments: