Friday, June 20, 2008

This Blogging Thing

I don't think I have this blogging thing down right. I am sure I am supposed to write when the event happens, not 20 blogs in one day, but its hard when I work everyday and don't get home until 6ish everynight. Working sucks! I would love to be able to quit, spend more time with my kids, volunteer at their school, go on fieldtrips, take them to the park in the middle of the day, finish projects at home, Have a clean house, catch up on my scrapbooking, spend more time in the yard, actually make a real dinner for my family, Spend time doing girl stuff with Hannah. She usually looks like an orphan during the day because Daddy doesn't do hair...or care if the clothes match.....or if the face is dirty or clean. I feel like I am missing out on her childhood. Have another baby!, hang out with my stay at home mom friends from my old ward, get to go to more activities with people from my new ward so I can get to know them. We have been here 2 years and I still don't feel like I belong. But just today I noticed that Nikki Weeks added me to her "friend" blog list. Thanks Nikki!!! You don't know how much that actually means to me! So anyway I guess you have to do what you have to do...I guess I have to work so I can afford to buy unnecessary things like Princess TVs!!!!!!!!!!! (I know what you are thinking...what...no pictures? Nope not this time!)

0 comments: