Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obsession


I have to say I'm totally obsessed with the Twilight series and Edward Cullen! But I know that I am not the only old lady that feels this way so its okay. Right? I can't wait until the movie comes out in December, or the 4th book in August. I have too much free time at work and so along with my friend Brandi, we go online daily to get our daily "fix" of all things Twilight and Edward. My favorite websites for great movie clips and pictures are : www.twilightthemovie.com and www.edwardandbella.net . This is probably not the best way to start off my new blog. I should be talking about my kids or Ron, right? But since I am at work (with too much time again) I don't have any family pictures to download. I will try and write more interesting things for those family and friends that might be reading this. Thanks Polly, I mean Holly (heehee) for creating your blog and making it so much fun that I wanted to do my own, now I hope I can keep up with it like you! :)

1 comments:

jensis said...

Michele: Guess who is the first at our house to read "The Host"? Jenny? No........ Rich??? No..... Richie? Yes!!! He got it yesterday and is on chapter 3 today. He took it with him to scout camp today. I told him he'll probably get teased but his friend corrected me and said he wanted to read it too.