Friday, June 20, 2008





Okay this is my last blog for today, I swear! I promised my nieces I would put their pictures on so here are some more of the events from the last couple of weeks. We had a Fathers Day Bar B Q last Saturday with my dad. Here are my beautiful nieces Carly, Haley and Selena. My nephew Cody can bend his arm in some pretty disgusting ways, that boy is flexible! This picture shows his older brother Richie looking like he is breaking his arm! I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera still. Hannah and Maile (pronounced Miley - yes a Hannah and a Maile - good thing we love Hannah Montata!) played horseshoes. Then there is Jonah and my daddy. Ron had to go to work and I didn't get any pictures of him with the kids. We bought him a scrub brush for the grill for Fathers day. Its what he wanted!!!! Plus a couple days before that he bought a new 4 wheeler so that was his Fathers Day and Birthday Present.

2 comments:

crawlyy_13 said...

ya that is embarrasing:0

hehe, my hair is all messed up

i need braces baddly!

well guess what im getting them!

jensis said...

I showed Cody that picture of himself and it even grossed him out! jensis