Friday, June 6, 2008

California


























We were finally able to take the kids to Disneyland this year. Well really if you ask Ron it was more like I finally got to go to Disneyland and everyone else got to come with me. I love all things Disney. Ron and I went on our honeymoon 13 years ago and hadn't been back until now. I have trained Hannah well in all things "PRINCESS" so she was just as excited as I was to meet some real live Princesses. Okay well I think she was more excited then me about that. Here are some pictures of our trip. Are there enough??? We did it all. First we stopped in Vegas and took the kids to the M&M store then 3 days in Disneyland with a character dinner ( where Hannah did the Macarena (SP?) with Goofy) Princess Fair and Noah got to fight with Darth Maul - how cool is that????!!!!!!!!!!!!, 1 day at Universal Studios , 1 day at Sea World where it poured rain (and Ron got sick. He never gets sick yet of course on vacation he was miserably sick!) 1 day at the San Diego Zoo, 1 day at Legoland (the boys loved this!) and 1 day at the beach. We spent some time with our friends Brett, Holly, Payton, Brewer, Evrett and Birkley Thompson. The kids loved it. What is cooler then hanging out in Disneyland with your best friends? I am planning a return trip in 2010. I just have to convince Ron now!

1 comments:

crawlyy_13 said...

heyy michele! this is carly

awwhh you guys are so lucky you get to go on vacations!

i never ever do! ughhhh

ok ♥ ya!