Friday, June 20, 2008

Sucker







I am such a sucker when it comes to Disney Princess stuff. I have Princess radar and can spot any related items for miles. Its good I have Hannah to buy the stuff for or else Ron and I might have a Princess bedroom. Okay I am just kidding, I am not that bad. But while wandering around the Syracuse Wal*Mart the other night I found a killer deal on a Disney Princess TV. Did I need it? NO. Do I have the money to buy it really? NO. Did I do it anyway? OF COURSE! It was on SALE! How could I pass it up? Hannah has a TV in her room already, but its just a plain black TV. Boring. So here is a picture of Hannah and her new TV. And just so you understand why a Princess TV looks so much better in her room then a plain TV, I took more pictures of her room. And Yes I did clean the room first.

0 comments: