Monday, August 4, 2008

BECKYS










Pedicure: $25




Lunch $11.00




Eyebrow Wax $10.00




Shopping trip to IKEA that you don't want to tell your husband about: $97.00








Hanging out with "The Becky's": $PRICELESS!!!!




These are my friends I met in New York 16 years ago when we were all nannies. Cynthia (left) is from Salt Lake and Kristin (middle) is from Boise, Idaho. There is also Carma (not pictured) from Provo. We didn't know each other before we went out there. We all met at Church in the Queens Ward. We were known as the "Becky's" because of a song that came out in the 90's.....(Oh my .... Becky, did you see her butt? I like big butts and I cannot lie........)(You are totally singing it along in your head, especially Holly since she has this whole song memorized! ). So Kristin started calling us Becky and it stuck and that was what we were known as. 16 years later we are still the Beckys. We don't see each other as much as we would like. Kristin came down for the weekend so we hung out. Carma decided that she should go with her family to Hawaii instead of hanging out with us......whatever!!!!!!




















1 comments:

Nik said...

Okay, I can relate to this one- the Twilight thing, not so much. Your toes looked awesome and how fun to have friends that you keep in touch with. I'm really terrible at that.