Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Night - Part 2 - Breaking Dawn




So after the movie I convinced my mom to go stand in line with me at the Clinton Walmart for 2 hours so I could get my copy of Breaking Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do believe this is the most unflattering picture of me ever, but I guess I just wanted you all to see how very excited I was. We got to the store at about 10:30pm and found the line at the very back of the store. We were about 20 people back. Within minutes the line started to grow and by Midnight the line had gone from the back of the store, around the shoe dept, the baby dept, down the main food aisle, to the bakery and wrapped up along the very front of the store by customer service. I have never felt like a celebrity before but the looks of longing we got as we walked out through the store with our book in a bag were great. I felt sorry for those people that were in the back of the line. I don't know if they will be getting a copy or not. It's now 1:05am and I bet some of them are still in line. So to all those people that thought I was crazy for staying up all night to get a copy (with a sheet of stickers and a pin, by the way- I know you are really jealous now!) I say HA! Good luck finding yourself a copy!!!! Okay you can borrow mine after I read it.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I love the way you write. YOu do alot of staying up late and waiting in lines Ive noticed....preschool, breaking dawn...I am sure I am missing one.

ANgie