Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have been Tagged! Thanks Angie!

So it took me about 2 weeks to get around to doing this. Angie tagged me. Its now 11:28pm and I am going to bed...well after I change out the laundry, unload the dishwasher, clean off the table..........


A.ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached for 13 years on Aug 26. Next Week!
B. BEST FRIEND? That is hard! My sister Jen, Ron, My mom. Too Many
C. CAKE OR PIE- Grandma Nielsen's Pie - almost any kind, her crust is the best!
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday - I love to sleep in and not go to work.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEM? Mountain Dew. Its sad, but true.
F. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue and Red and White. Can you tell by my blog?
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Um.....not a fan of either.
H. HOMETOWN? Ogden, Utah
I. INDULGENCE? Peanut Butter M&M's
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July - do I really need to explain.....?
K. KIDS? Noah (no-no) Jonah (pooh bear) Hannah (pumpkin pie)
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Loving others and being loved (okay that was a little sappy, sorry!)
M. MARRIAGE DATE? August 26, 1995
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 sister, 2 brothers, 1 half-brother, 1 step-brother, 1 step-sister. it's Complicated.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Losing my kids or Ron.
Q. QUOTE? "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all" Its on my wall.
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Family, Friends, a home, food on the table....etc.
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDERWOMAN? Um....I used to have WonderWoman under roos so I guess I choose her.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Holly Thompson, Amy Hale, um.......I sure wish more of my friend would blog...hint hint!!!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I have a red heart cavity filling on my tooth. My new dentist always thinks its a chuck of red licorice, but it doesn't come off.
V. VEGETABLES? Broccoli, red peppers
W. WORST HABIT? Having too much to do and then doing nothing because I'm overwhelmed. This was a good answer from Angie so I kept it for me.
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound - I wish I was having another baby.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Leo

0 comments: