Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hannah goes to Preschool....and Dance Class

Hannah started preschool on Sept 3. Remember back in May I think it was that me and my neighbor friends got up at like 4am to wait in line to get our kids into this preschool? Well its finally paying off. She got up early, picked out her clothes for the day and was really excited. I took the morning off from work so I could go with her and Ron on the first day.
Hannah and Miss Ann. I went to elementary school with her teacher. Its a small world. I moved after 6th grade but I still remember being friends with her. Noah's 1st grade teacher was also a girl I was friends with in elementary. Its somehow comforting to me to be in a community where you know or knew people. Does that make sense? Anyway I was excited to leave Hannah in the care of someone that I know will be great.
Putting her Princess school bag on the school bag bar....she had to have this special bag for school. I guess I wasted $15 on the Disney Princess Back Pack I bought before I found out they have to have the "special" bag. Oh well, we will save that for kindergarten.
With her New name tag (do you think I was a bit picture happy???)
Playing airplane with the teacher which actually turned out to be a lesson in folding your arms. They also say prayer here! I love it!!! ( look at the teacher looking at me like why are you taking a picture of this??!!!)
She waved goodbye and then ran in the school. I will say though that I didn't cry. I think because I leave her everyday to go to work, it wasn't hard for her to leave for school. I wish it was me taking her and dealing with kid things everyday instead of Ron. Have I told you lately that working SUCKS?????? My only fear now is getting that phone call from the school telling me that no one has picked her up yet because Ron has this duty but also needs to be sleeping during the day since he works graveyard. I'm sure he will sleep in at least once........
Hannah also started back to dance class on the same day. This year they have a blue costume. Of course something else for me to have to spend money on.......We are sad though because her 2 friends are not in her dance class this year. Mckenna moved up to another class and Lindsay is not dancing this year.

1 comments:

Angie said...

That cute little Hannah! I think she is just the sweetest thing. I bet your glad you stayed out all night for a spot in that preschool, they do a great job.

Angie