Monday, September 15, 2008

Why?

Why do people find it necessary to bring their pets into the store with them???? Now before all you animal lovers lynch me let me explain my side of it. I went to Michaels on Saturday and followed in a lady and her dog, watched her put him in the shopping cart and then proceed to shop with him. REALLY? She couldn't have left him home long enough for a trip to Michaels to buy craft supplies? I am not a huge fan of the animals, I admit it. I had a dog when I was little, his name was Smokey and he ran away...and I cried. But as I have gotten older I have a developed allergies to animals among other things. My kids have allergies too. So going back to the Michaels thing say me and my kid are the next ones to use that very shopping cart. THANKS Lady for the allergy attack I will now be having because you had to bring your dog to the store. Animal lovers still mad at me? I totally get the seeing Eye dog thing, I think its great that they can train animals to help people. I know that pets become part of the family, (my aunts Daisy May) and I don't think it okay to hurt animals at all. In fact I really don't like to go to the zoo to see the poor things pacing back and forth in their glass and concrete cages (plus I can't breathe by the time its over). I think that's cruel. But do they really need to come shopping with you? They can't really give you an opinion on what to buy, do they need to be there? They can't tell you that your butt looks fat in that dress or that Orange really isn't your color. Bring a friend to the store with you!!! Think about the people around you that might not share the same love of animals as you do or think its kind of gross and unsanitary to have animals in a store, sorry that's how I feel. Take them to Pet-Co and you and your pet won't have to deal with ornery shoppers like me. It's like being at a public event outside, enjoying a parade or the fair or whatever and then getting a huge whiff of cigarette smoke (which surprise surprise I am allergic to also!!!) ....ugh don't even get me started on that.....

1 comments:

Angie said...

I am an animal lover as you know. But I have to agree. Leave the pets home when you are shopping. BUt they are usually those "Paris Hilton" dogs and those people really think of them as children....Coo Coo